From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Scott Ford
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 8:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Moving to an outsourcing datacenter

Yeah, this is a complex task. Been through a bunch of them, all the success
ones IMHO , were planned to the nth degree.

Everything from Communications(Network), Operating System , Applications, like
someone said similar to a DR test, but in an outsourcing case, permanent.
The key to me is to lay everything out as a plan on paper and brainstorm it ,
usually you can spot the potential problems pretty easy.

Scott J Ford
 www.identityforge.com