Hi List,

I have created a map on CICSWorld.com ( http://cicsworld.com/map/node ) on
which I would like to map all institutions that runs z/Series hardware and
software, and provide a link to their career sites. I think that this will
greatly help people looking for jobs. More info here:
http://cicsworld.com/node/3841

Unfortunately it would take me years to harvest this information from the
internet, therefore I'm requesting the help of the z community. If you can
add a z/Shop to the map, please do so. If you want to stay anonymous, send
me an email or private message from http://cicsworld.com/messages/new
(sign-on required).

To prevent spam you have to be a registered user to add a site.
Once registered use this link ( http://www.cicsworld.com/node/add/zshop ) to
add a zShop.
(there are menu items to get you there too).

The entries will be Mapped(http://cicsworld.com/map/node), Listed
(http://cicsworld.com/location/views) and added to a directory list
(http://cicsworld.com/location/directory).

I am still working on the search and geo-search functions.

And as always, I'm open to suggestions for this project and any other
project that may benefit the community.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Ian

ps. The site may be slow at times, I'm still looking for a fast, cheap
dedicated server host! As you all know, us mainframers are not independently
wealthy :-)
--
Ian
http://www.cicsworld.com