On Sat, 28 May 2011 20:48:22 +0000, Ted MacNEIL <eamacn...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>I've a question.
>If a site is outsourced, how do you count that?
>
>You have, say, application types in one state/province/country.
>And, you have techies elsewhere.
>And, to add complications, what happens if you add off-shored code drones?
>
>All three are mainframer sites.
>The difference is skill sets & levels.

Ted,

The idea is to give a job hunter the ability to see if there are zShops
close to home, from there he/she may be able to do a more targeted job hunt.

In my opinion all datacenters that have either programmers or systems
programmers on site will be helpful,else just the HQ will do fine.

Secondly, I think it will be interesting to see how many zShops are out
there and where they are located. It may benefit some folks and be
interesting to other.

Regards
Ian

http://www.cicsworld.com