Be happy you have 5 year (that may wind up being 10), mine is scheduled to
go in a month :-(

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Gibney, Dave <gib...@wsu.edu> wrote:

> I thank Walt for the link, and confess to not thoroughly reading the
> announcement. They may be meaningless, but in reality, I have very little
> else to use as a starting point in comparing the z114 with my current
> z9BC-L03. Since I currently hardcap without serious impact at 16 MSU, it
> looks like a 2818-F03 maybe the machine I should look at.
>
> And, yes, I'll use zPCR and consult with our business partner(s). I have an
> uphill battle in promoting any change, since "the mainframe is leaving in 5
> years :("
>
> Dave Gibney
> Information Technology Services
> Washington State University

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains
confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have
received this material in error and that any forwarding, copying, printing,
distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this material in error, please (i) do not read it,
(ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and
(iii) erase or destroy the material. Emails are not secure and can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by email. Thank you.