On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:22:23 -0500 Jim Thomas <j...@thethomasresidence.us>
wrote:

:>ARR's are only required by PC-ss and then too, only if they're entered in
:>an enabled and unlocked task mode. Don't think we had them back then, hence
:>FRR's.

ARRs are NOT required by PC-ss - ESTAEX works perfectly fine in XMEM mode.
ARRs are a lot cheaper since they do not require any executable instructions
to enable.

:>Aside from that, FRR's are LIFO and I believe (though I cannot remember them
:>of the top of my bald head) there are TCB flags that indicate their
:>presence.

Not aware of any TCB flags that indicate FRRs. There is a PSA flag that
indicates the presence of EUT FRRs. And FRRs, like SCBs, are LIFO.

http://www.dissensoftware.com