From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
michealbutz
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 2:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Explination of EUT/FRR

Hi,

  I have seen these terms EUT Enabled Unlocked Task /FRR and this my
understanding

  I ASSUME Enabled means Enabled for I/O interrupts BIT 6 of Psw the only way I
know how to set this is with the LPSW inst

  Unlocked means not holding a Lock  Holding a Lock means using   some Flavor
of the
SetLock

 Task means running in Task Mode as opposed to a SRB

  When the Term FRR is appended it means this unit of work is protected by a
FRR

Thnks in Advance for any clarifications

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html