From: Darth Keller <darth.kel...@assurant.com>
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION - PRIMARY SPACE MANAGEMENT
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

"DFHSM is the culprit."

On behalf of DFHSM, I object.  HSM merely enforces policy.  If there's a
culprit here, it would be the person(s) who designed the policy or maybe
applications for not understanding the rules.  They do know there are
rules, right?

;o)
ddk

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.