Folks,

Does anybody have or know where I can get our old MVS (and JES)
logic manuals ??.

If somebody has them and wants to sell it, I'd gladly pay for it,
else, if somebody has them and just wants to send me copies, I'll
pay for that too... if you have them on fiche .. that is fine too.

I would like to have the full set. Having 'moved' countless times,
I've lost over 90 'extra large' (the ones that they used to send
you with tapes and all) boxes over the course of time ... (and a few
HDW pieces .. 3350's .. 3380 HDAs, consoles, even an old STK and
others...)

Please acknowledge and advise.

Kind Regards

Jim Thomas