Hi Alan,

I tried with the same file deleted and allocated and fails again, the second
test that I do with one more qualifier is with a new file allocated in the
same catalog, I don't try to unlock it but it would cause another problems,
in other hand, there were any RACF message.

I don't understand why with one more qualifier the file is deleted without
problems and with one less step abends because the file was "enqueued".

Well, in this case I only know that if the process repeated since the
beginning process OK all the steps, the user has been modifying the file I
think could be accesing the file in background, the problem has been solved.

Thanks for your help. ;-)
Álvaro.

Un saludo.
Álvaro Guirao