Long long ago IBM had let  private se hands under the table a program called
delink0 ( yes zero) cbttape also has one if memory seves me.  The IBM version
probably won't work. With program objest and if I recall correctly it
didn't work with some(most) of the newer options like overlay and page
alignment etc etc.  My memory is iffy but from  paged out long term storage you
had to specify module and csect name to create the sys punch output.

Ed