My phrasing is getting to be very poor. By STUPID, I meant more that the
architecture implementation was primitive compared to today's architecures. Not
that the designers or the design was stupid. It just resulted in a "stupid
computer" (one with not many abilities) compared to today's "smart computers".
Which will be considered "stupid" in the future.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group