-----------------------------------------<snip>---------------------------------

My phrasing is getting to be very poor. By STUPID, I meant more that the architecture implementation was
primitive compared to today's architecures. Not that the designers or the design was stupid. It just resulted
in a "stupid computer" (one with not many abilities) compared to today's "smart
computers". Which will be considered "stupid" in the future.
I'd accept the term "primitive" far more easily than "stupid". Leave us always remember the speed at which technology changes. :-)

Rick