Is there some document which does a "compare and contrast" between
WebSphere Developer and ISPF? Is is possible to totally replace ISPF
with WebSphere Developer? I mean for programmers. I realize that there
are ISPF applications which are not accessable via WebSphere Developer
at this time (such as a CA-1 interface, CA-7 interface, perhaps others).
Can WebSphere Developer, or an add-on or ??, be positioned as an
eventual replacement for ISPF entirely? Just curious.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.