Alan -

We have just started to invstigate the use of SMP/E Internet Service
Retrieval and we also use Top Secret.  Now you have me scared!  Exactly
what is it that is failing?  Can you share any messages?  What is the name
of the CA cookbook and why is a cookbook necessary?  Isn't SMP/E Internet
Service Retrieval just a sort of FTP implementation??

Larre