Tony Harminc wrote:
I may misunderstand what you are saying... What is the correct way to load a
LNKLST module into a storage location of one's own choosing using ADDR= on
the LOAD macro? LOAD with ADDR= requires a non-zero DCB=, so I have been
using the CVTLINK DCB, but I'm presumably missing updates.

As long as you're not _traversing_ the CVTLINK DCB/DEB chain in your code, you're fine! If you're _referring_ to the CVTLINK DCB on contents supervisor services, you're doing exactly the right thing.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc