From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:11 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Old Hashing Routine

I wouldn't call that the biggest mistake, however. When the S/360 came
out virtually all of the major players had some sort of hardware
address relocation, whether block relocation, paging or segmentation.
Even IBM had paging in the laboratory. The use of absolute addresses
shocked me more than the address size.