In a recent note, Dave Salt said:

> Date:         Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:24:44 +0000
>
> In an edit session, enter EDSET on the command line. You'll see a panel with

Thanks!  Works great for Edit and View.

And an unexpected bonus:  I see I can turn off "Confirm Cancel".

And everything sticks between sessions.  Does it affect all
file types, or will I need to set it for each?

Now, how can I do the same for Browse and SDSF?

And turn off the "Always position"-type behavior in member lists?

And get "/ Confirm delete" to stick between DSLIST sessions?

And delete VSAM data sets with no interaction?

Thanks again,
gil
--
StorageTek