See below...

Binyamin Dissen wrote:

Does IBM custom build the IFAPRD** for each customer?

Yes. Every z/OS ServerPac or CBPDO order includes a custom-built IFAPRDxx member.

Or are most products turned off, requiring the customer to activate those that
were licensed?

So far as I know, only z/OS elements use IFAPRDxx at this time. (Other things potentially could but I am not currently aware of any that do, or I've forgotten.) All licensed z/OS elements should be turned on, and all unlicensed ones turned off.

Or, perhaps, all are on and the customer has to deactivate them?

If you activate another z/OS element, you should contact IBM beforehand. If you deactivate one, we don't mind so much if you drag your feet or forget. ;-)

<snip>

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing