Jeffrey Deaver wrote:
I agree, the website it extremely difficult to navigate.  When did they
change it from the classic 'red' web pages.

I found the pubs at the following URLs once I was logged on...

http://www.technicalsupport-digital.com/technicalsupport/200704/
http://www.technicalsupport-digital.com/technicalsupport/200703/

etc...

Once in their magazine navigator, the archive button gets you links to the
other electronic copies.

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer
Systems Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
651-665-4231(v)
651-610-7670(p)

I'm not able to get in via any of the links. For
http://www.naspa.com/tsm0207a I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function user_access() in C:\www_hosts\naspa5\sites\all\modules\browser_support\browser_support.module on line 155

for
http://www.naspa.com/00articlesbysubject.htm I get
Page not found

for
http://www.technicalsupport-digital.com/technicalsupport/200704/ I get
redirected to
http://www.naspa.com/join which shows up as
Fatal error: Call to undefined function user_access() in C:\www_hosts\naspa5\sites\all\modules\browser_support\browser_support.module on line 155

Fun stuff.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques