I've been scouring the archives on this, so it's probably the same question
answered before. Please excuse my lack of knowledge...

User wants to send a ZOS file via SENDMAIL to a mailbox on Lotus Notes. The
attachment would be input for a spreadsheet.

I've heard of the XMITIP process, but the desire here is to stay with the IBM
solution for support.

All suggestions gratefully accepted. Feel free to berate me in a private
email...