Hi,

Darren, I still think you should introduce a "Yellow Card" system because it's
the same posters posting "junk" every day.

It's as if they think we do not have a TV at home and we need to see ALL the
news on an IBM discussion list.

One warning/strike and after that, they should be limited to ONE posting a day.

It's the only long-term solution for these BIG lists because some people will
never get it, i think ..

Anton