Yes,

And Anton scores the first one for his participation on the email
included below....

Hi,

OK... now we are getting closer to the truth because , have you ever
heard of
a game where you play for FIVE days and at the end of it all you call it
DRAW and you have a "Cup'o tea" together ?

Seriously, England can win a game of Rugby/Cricket now and then but
there
should be no excuses for their Soccer side.

The quality of soccer that their National side produces , should always
be "Up
there" and don't send the "Has been's" to the USA.

Rather send the Beatles again but send Beckham and his "show boat"
partner
with Blair to the Middle East.

Anton Britz