In a message dated 1/18/2008 3:58:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If UA is trying to get rid of IBM-Main then yes, we should help find
another home for it, and a z platform would be worth looking  at.
Otherwise, let's not rock the boat.

With next year's anticipated shortfall in  general revenues all things will
be reviewed. Hopefully, we'll survive  unscathed. There have been volunteers to
rehost but so far we've managed  to keep it pieced together since 1986.

Personally I feel it's valuable contribution  to our industry and exemplifies
the 'Service' in our creed. I know I've  learned a lot and been exposed to
new ideas and explanations of 'how things  work' in numerous facets of our
profession.