From: John Dawes
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 5:55 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFHSM QUESTION - REFRESH STC

Hallo All,

  I have made a change to the parmlib member ARCCMD00 - removed some
hardcoded commands (SETMIG dsns with NOMIGRATION) which were embedded in
the STC.

  I checked the manual - DFHSM STORAGE ADMINISTRATION GUIDE
  SC35-0421-04.  However I couldn't find the SETSYS command that would I
could issue so that the change would take effect.  Could you please
suggest where I could find the command?