----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Dazzo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 3:30 PM
Subject: TCPIP IPDS Printer

Setting up an IBM 6500 as a JES2 PSF printer. I am unable to get it to print through jes but did get to print using Macro4's vtamprint product over tcpip. So the network and TCPIP appear to be ok. I included pieces of my jes2 config and psf proc, also the psf listing. Any ideas what might be holding things up? If this is the incorrect forum for this question please direct, thanks.

Matt,

Just had this problem. Do not specify a DEST in your SYSOUT. Make sure it shows LOCAL in SDSF, and make sure that your printer is set up to select the SYSOUT class you specified in your print job.

Regards,
Tom Conley