There is a default port (5001?) which is used if not otherwise specified.
You are seeing message APS933I and not some kind of TCP/IP error
which would normally suggest that you have a good port setting.

You may wish to check for any operator messages about this printer in
the system log. Also, you should check the settings on the job sysout as
compared to the printer settings. The job has to match on FORMS,SYSOUT
class, DEST, WRITER and PRMODE according to your JES2 settings. How
does the printer display from a JES2 perspective? ($DU,PRT6) (or from
SDSF or equivalent)

Bill