From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 08:36
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Identifying datasets in POOL with Dcollect

I am working on an issue where sometime between 11pm and 3am one of my SMS
Pools goes from 80% used upto 97% used.  I added in 4 more volumes and it is
still doing it.

I am working with DCOLLECT and MXG to see if I can isolate out the offending
files.  However, the process is not working the way I had hoped.

Any suggestions on which way is the best to identify consumers in an SMS Pool?

I have been using the DCOLDSET data set in MXG and the Report Generation
Process in Naviquest.  I am thinking I need to run DCOLLECT more often during
my window, perhaps every 10 mins.

Any other ideas will be welcomed.

Lizette