On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:03:16 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>DCOLLECT runs once per day.  The time frame for this error is anytime
between 11pm and 3am.  No specific time, just around Midnight.

>I have a file from last night that ran during the event.  That is why I was
thinking of running it a little more often.  To try and get closer to the
actual
event.

>I am also running SMF 30, 14 15 17 18 60-69 Records to see if I can get to
the problem that way as well.

>Lizette

Hi Lizette, we had a similar situation where some DB2 datasets were
constantly flowing into our SPILL volumes but when we would check the pools
in the morning, they would be fine.
Come to find out that the DB2 pool would get flooded with large datasets
during the night but then the primary/secondary space managements would
run and offload the datasets to tape leaving the pools squeeky clean except
for the SPILL volumes which we would sweep the datasets to move them to
the proper pool.
Perhaps something like this is happening in your instance.

Anyway, its a thought.
Gil.