Sorry for a basic question, but where does the FTP client get it's
timestamp information from?  I have a programmer who just performed an
FTP GET command to a PDS member.  The ISPF statistics were updated with
the FTP GET.  Unfortunately, the timestamp placed on the member is 5
hours into the future.  My CLOCKxx parameter in Parmlib is set to west
5, so somehow the FTP client is adding another 5 hours onto it's
timestamp but I can't find it.  I have a sneaking suspicion that as soon
as I have the answer, I'll be slapping my forehead with a "DOH!", so can
somebody give me the opportunity to hit myself by pointing me in the
right direction?

Thanks.

Rex