Hello Alan ,

You wrote :
"We realized we'd seen this situation when going to DR so we ended up
deleting the CFRM datasets and reloading them with the new policy and
then ipling the sysplex."

I like this solution, but isn't it possible to perform this without the
entire SYSPLEX IPL ?

As our problematic CF2 is not connected, and all the structures in it
are active on our Alternate CF's , CF1 and CF3 .

Why couldn't I just make sthe sysplex "FORGET" about CF2 ?

Cwi Jeret