I see customers stampeding to SAS/PC (or whatever it's called).
Barry has some notes on how to get the SMF data up to the mickey-mouse
servers - even the PDBs I hear. If you "pull" from the PC end, all the
EBCDIC/ASCII, [big|small]- endian issues are resolved.
Must be cheap too ...

Have a look.

Shane ...

Quoting "McKown, John" :