Jack Kelly wrote on 10/16/2008 09:59:05 AM:
> Really sounds like one of the members in SORTIN doesn't exist. I'm sure
> "Mr. Sort" will tell you which concat memeber is missing.

Yes, I'd agree that the most probable cause is a missing member.  But I
don't have any way of telling which member it is.

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Development Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: FINDREP, WHEN=GROUP, DATASORT, ICETOOL, Symbols, Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/