Thanks all,

Two members are missing from SYSESB.TMON0832.STRSVC20.LMKCBLK

Thanks all for you help.

I don't have the messages manual,  I'll have to download these manuals tonight.

>>> Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/16/2008 2:32 PM >>>
Just this one..

>>> Scott Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/16/2008 1:03 PM >>>
Howard,
Are all your SORTS failing or just the one below ??

Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer

[p] 678.266.3399 x304    [m] 609-346-0399  identityforge.com

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately or let us know at

[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete the
original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.