If the OP's issue is "I hear we're losing SAS and I really want it to help
with RACF reporting" there are alternatives that are without incremental
cost.

It's possible to develop a complete reporting system based on IRRDBU00
output using DF/SORT, ICE, etc.  It's not difficult programming (since I, a
mediocre programmer, did it) once an understanding of the record layouts is
gained.  Learning the content of RACF Macros and Interfaces is essential,
regardless of the methods employed.

I used to use SAS because I'd merge some record types to produce some nice
composite reports.  I gave that up when DF/SORT introduced "splice" several
years ago.

A previous post mentioned formatting into PDF.  IIRC there are some CBT
tools that do that, once a dataset is created. Perhaps someone could
confirm??

Is DB2 an option?  If so, SYS1.SAMPLIB is all you need.
How about RACF add-ons from the usual OEM suspects?  Expensive to be sure,
but how important is it to obtains results?