What about VANILLA  "/*XEQ"

Purpose : Use the /*XEQ statement to identify the network node where the
job is to execute.

It performs the same function as the /*ROUTE XEQ statement.

Anton

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:56:52 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I am looking for a good (and easy) way of ensuring that certain programs

only run on a specific LPAR.  We are very vanilla z/OS V1.9.

>I was thinking of either creating a stub module that is the name of the
program and then testing to see if it is submitted with /*JOBPARM or creating
a TSO Submit exit and Converter exit to add the /*JOBPARM if it is a specific
program name.

>Are there any better and easier to maintain options for this request?
>

>So if JOBA is submitted (either via a scheduler product or TSO) and the
PGM=PROGA then I want to ensure that the job only runs on LPARA.