Final responds .. before we hit the weekend :

a) Have you got any User exits in your shop
b) have you got any Dataset naming conventions

Then :

a) Drop the ALIAS on the LPAR for those users that are not suppose to be on
that LPAR
b) User your IEFUJV to validate the users JCL
c) or Jesexit6 to insert a /*XEQ card... i think it's JESEXIT6

No user exits and no naming conventions ?
Then just allow them to only LOGON to the LPAR where they are suppose to
be.

Anton

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:23:58 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The intent was to do it for the users, rather than have them change their
JCL.  As you know, it is not always guarantee that the user will do what is
needed.