Spamming can cause this.  Once, a long time ago, a customer was unable to
receive any email from me.  We found out that their site was automatically
blocking all email from IBM because they said they had been spammed from
our domain.  I don't know if there had really been an infected machine
inside IBM, or if somebody outside had just successfully spoofed the
sending domain.

--Roger Bolan

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 02/17/2009
10:18:53 AM: