I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want, but IBM consolidates
information from ISVs.  We rely on them to provide the information, so if
there's a vendor not on the list, please talk to them and ask the to
provide their compatibility information.

http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/z/zos/planning.html, then choose
the release under Vendor software products for z/OS and z/OS.e

---
Kevin McKenzie

External Phone: 845-435-8282, Tie-line: 8-295-8282
z/OS BCP SVT, Dept FXKA, Bldg 706/2D38