That's weird; I went to the web site and saw all of the MacKinney products
listed under z/OS 1.10, but none of them were listed under any of the other
z/OS versions. And I know for a fact that they are supported under other
versions.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm

> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:35:32 -0400
> From: kmcke...@us.ibm.com
> Subject: Re: Z/OS Compatability List
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want, but IBM consolidates
> information from ISVs. We rely on them to provide the information, so if
> there's a vendor not on the list, please talk to them and ask the to
> provide their compatibility information.
>
> http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/z/zos/planning.html, then choose
> the release under Vendor software products for z/OS and z/OS.e
>
> ---
> Kevin McKenzie
>
> External Phone: 845-435-8282, Tie-line: 8-295-8282
> z/OS BCP SVT, Dept FXKA, Bldg 706/2D38
>

> From:
> "Cebell, David" <cebe...@aafes.com>
> To:
> IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
> Date:
> 05/01/2009 03:59 PM
> Subject:
> Z/OS Compatability List
> Sent by:
> IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
>

> Does anyone know if there is a CONSOLIDATED listing of "mainframe"
> software products
> And the vendor published compatibility releases needed for the different
> Z/OS releases.
>
> I know we can go to each vendor's website to get this but some crawler
> should be able to do this.

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660826