Hi,
I am trying to make a REXX function writen in assembler run in Netview REXX.
The function in question reads. lists and writes variables, it uses IRXEXCOM
for variable access, IRXSTK for stack access and IRXSAY for terminal output.
When running in Netview it doesn't abend, but it doesn't do anything either,
except that the return value is valid. It returns 0, which indicates success.
I have written another test program, which shows that on entry
 r0 points to an ENVBLOCK
 field ENVBLOCK_IRXEXTE points to a valid IRXEXTE, but the fields IRXEXCOM,
IRXSTK and IRXSAY in there points to the TSO modules.
I verified this by running the program under TSO.
I have read the manuals, but haven't found a clue. My old friend Google was no
help either.
I did look at the sample Netview program CNMS8002, but that didn't help.
Anybody got a hint? A link to or the name of a manual would be nice, a working
sample even better.

rgds
Willy