From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Willy Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 10:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Netview, REXX and assembler interfaces for variable access

Turns out the problem is with IRXSAY, I can read and write variables using
IRXEXCOM. But IRXSAY returns with return code 28 'A language processor
environment could not be located'. Unfortunately I was not checking for IRXSAY
return codes, as IRXSAY just works, well at least in TSO it does. So now to
find an alternative to that.