From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Steve Beaver <0000050e0c375a14-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 6:40:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Netview

Radoslaw. That is as good as answer as any Sent from my iPhone No one said I
could type with one thumb > On Apr 24, 2024, at 17: 36, Radoslaw Skorupka
<00000471ebeac275-dmarc-request@ listserv. ua. edu> wrote: > > W dniu 24. 04.
2024

Radoslaw.  That is as good as answer as any

Sent from my iPhone

No one said I could type with one thumb

> On Apr 24, 2024, at 17:36, Radoslaw Skorupka
> <00000471ebeac275-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
>
> W dniu 24.04.2024 o 23:19, Steve Beaver pisze:
>> My understanding is that IBM sold off Netview.
>>
>> Who did they sell it to?
>
> HCL?
>

> --
> Radoslaw Skorupka
> Lodz, Poland

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.