UNICOM. In the early 80's I worked at the same place as Corry Hong, founder. He had his first saleable program running for testing, a CICS monitor I think, but he was running it all in the main CICS task. He came over to my desk and I showed him how to use the ATTACH macro. Did I get any shares in UNICOM?? Nothing :)