We are in the process of planning our first disaster recovery of our z/VM
system.

We have access to an LPAR at our DR hotsite.

1) how do I account for differences in OSA addresses,  Hipersocket
addresses, and DASD addresses?    The only DASD ww have that are VM only
us the 530RES, 530SPL and 3 page volumes.    All other devices are for
z/Linux and are dedicated by directory entries.

My take was to bring up z/VM 2nd level on the hotsite's floor system and
run with that.   But they are not recommending it.

What can I do to avoid making config changes because of DR?

Thanks!