From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Smrcina
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:54 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Nice idea in blog: Should we toss x86 architecture

My guess is that all of the GUIs won't be actively doing things all at
the same time.  Newer levels of Windows can also run headless.

Granted 3000 copies of Windows will probably require some pretty good
sized hardware, this sounds like a pretty cool product.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.