I have long plugin logging enabled and have added the perfdata macro to
a notification in the hopes to receive the full output. After the expected
perfdata,
additional lines contain messages that are pipe separated and it seems Icinga
is dropping everything after the first pipe for the additional lines. Is
configurable,
seems this doesn't happen in an older installation I also have.

Thanks,
jlc