On 05/30/2015 10:26 AM, Anna Wolska wrote:
I noticed few problematic things mainly in the Atoms part of the
program. When I close the project and open it again the list of paths
changes. I am getting some additional paths in polarization. I also
managed to crash the program quite often, usually on the feff
calculations. This does not depend whether the polarization card is
active or not. I will try to investigate it a little bit on a real
computer and will send more detailed report on the problems later.

Thanks, Anna. You are correct. The polarization information does not get saved to the project file correctly. I'll look into it.

Thanks,

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973