On 09/04/2015 11:30 AM, Matt Newville wrote:
    I have a quick question. When I try to deglitch in Athena it won't
    let me pick a point for deglitching. No matter where I double click
    it always chooses 8990.____

    __ __

    Have others encountered this error? I am running athena on a Windows
    7 64 bit machine. The latest (not beta) version.____

    __

Sorry for the trouble.   I haven't seen (or heard of) that myself, but
I'll ask the ifeffit mailing list where maybe someone has a better idea
what the trouble could be.

There were some recent issues with deglitching reported by Shoaib, but the fixes that went into 0.9.22 resolved all of his concerns.

I will need to be able to reproduce this on my own computer in order to do anything about it:
   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973