Y'know, this mailing list isn't only a place where you can ask questions. It is also a place where you can search and /find/ answers.

From less than three weeks ago: http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2016-November/008866.html

On 11/23/2016 11:54 AM, christophe den auwer wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to install Demeter on OS 10.9.5 and I am stuck!

I installed Xcode 6.2 fine with the licence agreement and everything.
Then I installed MacPort 2.3.5 fine as well. I also checked updated
version and everything worked fine.
Then I tried to install Demeter and got stuck with the following lines :

Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port libcxx returned: archivefetch
failed for libcxx @3.9.0_0+universalError: Failed to install libcxx
Please see the log file for port libcxx for details:
Error: Processing of port demeter failed

I attached to my message, if of any use, the full procedure and feedback
from terminal window.

If someone could help that would be really great!!!

Thanks a lot

Christophe

Christophe Den Auwer
Professeur