If you go beyond first shell, then you'll need to take into account the Se-Se paths in Li2Se. That may be your best way of detecting Li2Se.
        mam

On 5/27/2021 12:03 PM, Carlo Segre wrote:
Hi Deltsidis:

Using Artemis, you can compare the calculated Fourier Transforms of the Se-Fe and Se-Li paths to see if the latter will actually be visible.  I suspect that it will not if it is an impurity phase with small phase fraction.  I would probably start with only Se-Fe and see how well it can fit the data.

The eins(T, thetae) is the temperature dependent term.  What is missing the static disorder that needs to be added into the sigma^2 to account for the temperature independent residual disorder.

Carlo